How to make marijuana milk is something that many marijuana consumers have questions for a long time. Why not learn how to make marijuana milk and eat your cereal in the morning with it? Sounds like a great way to start the day to me! Thankfully, learning how to make marijuana milk is very simple and requires VERY little effort.
1 Cup of whole milk or cream
1. Grind up your marijuana as fine as you can.
2. Pour the 1 cup of whole milk or cream into a sauce pan.
3. Add the ground up marijuana to the milk or cream in the sauce pan.
4. Bring the combination to a boil.
5. Allow for the combination to boil for 15 minutes.
* Note: Just like with marijuana tea, as the milk boils some of the milk will evaporate. Add additional milk as needed to maintain the same level.
6. Simmer for 30 additional minutes to allow for the THC extraction to continue.
7. Strain the milk into a cup.
8. Allow for the hot milk to cool, and enjoy!
9. At the bottom of the post, once you have consumed your marijuana milk tell us how the process went for you!
How to make marijuana milk is as simple as that! I personally prefer marijuana tea however this can be useful for cooking purposes! Any meal that requires 1 cup of milk for cooking can easily be substituted for 1 cup of marijuana milk!
Below is a video on how to make marijuana milk, it is slightly different from the recipe above but that doesn’t mean it isn’t worth a try. When learning how to make marijuana milk it is important to be open minded and to review several recipes to find out which one works for you.