1. Only around 9% of marijuana users become clinically dependent, according to a study.
2. Beer and Marijuana are cousins: Beer’s hops are in the same family of the flowering plants as marijuana.
3. 42% of people in the U.S. have tried marijuana marijuana.
4. Study after study has found that marijuana is less harmful than alcohol and tobacco.
5. Legalizing marijuana would generate $8.7 Billion in federal and state tax revenue per year.
6. Over 800,000 people are arrested for marijuana in the U.S. each ear.
7. A marijuana-derived compound forces cancer cells to freeze and prevents them from spreading.
8. George Washington grew marijuana on his farm.
9. Marijuana is legal and not even classified as a drug in North Korea.
10. In the U.S., a sentence of life in prison without parole was given for trying to sell $10 of marijuana to an undercover officer.