Learning how to make marijuana pizza is not as difficult as it sounds. If you already know to make pizza then learning how to make marijuana pizza for you will be extremely simple. If you do not know how to make pizza, learning how to make marijuana pizza will still be simple.
Learning how to make marijuana pizza is something that many dispensaries around the world have had to do for several reasons:
-pizza is very good
-marijuana pizza is even better and combines medicine with a meal which is great for patients with eating problems
For the Dough:
3 ½ cups flour
1 oz. yeast
1 tsp yeast
8 fl. oz. water
tbsp granulated sugar
2 tbsp melted marijuana Butter (potency depends on dosage of your butter)
2 cups grated cheese of your choice
1 large can of chopped tomatoes
2 tsp freshly ground oregano
Any other desired toppings
5 tbsp melted weed Butter
1. Add the flour, yeast and sugar in a large mixing bowl.
2. Add water and steadily mix it into dough.
3. Cover the bowl with a towel or cloth and set aside in a somewhat warm area for 30 minutes.
4. Adding the salt and 2 tbsp of melted wee Butter, and mix into a dough ball.
5. Coat this ball in a layer of flour.
6. On a low temperature, simmer any toppings you want in your 5 tbsp of wee Butter.
*Note: The butter is where all the THC is. While simmering the toppings in the butter they will suck up the THC.
7. Add the tomatoes and oregano and allow to simmer, stirring occasionally, until it is similar to sauce.
8. Now, roll your dough into two separate but even balls. Flatten these and spread your sauce over the dough, subsequently adding the cheese and any more toppings you want.
9. Bake in the oven for 13 to 18 minutes at 375 degrees.
10. Once you successfully learned how to make marijuana pizza, leave a comment below telling us how it went for you!
(Marijuana pizza pairs very well with a nice cup of marijuana tea)
When learning how to make marijuana pizza, making the pizza dough from scratch can be a little tricky. I found a helpful video that shows exactly how to make the dough below. (Remember, you can always buy pre-made pizza dough if you don’t feel like making it)