Have you ever wondered how to make marijuana pancakes? The wake and bake is a very common procedure among people that require medicinal marijuana. Why not start the day off right with a nice batch of marijuana pancakes? Learning how to make marijuana pancakes is very simple. If you can make regular pancakes then you already know how easy this is. The only difference is that you need to replace the butter, with weed butter.
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 ½ tsp baking powder
½ tsp salt
1 egg, beaten lightly
1 ½ cups milk
2 tbsp weed butter, melted
1. Sift together first three ingredients (to prevent lumps).
2. In a separate bowl, mix egg and milk, then add it to flour mix, stirring until just smooth.
3. Stir in weed butter.
*Note: If you want to mix it up, throw in blueberries, a tiny dice of apple, or bits of banana.
4. Grease a griddle or nonstick pan with cooking spray or a little vegetable oil.
5. Heat pan on medium for about ten minutes.
6. Pour batter to form pancakes of whatever size you like.
7. Cook first side until bubbles form on top, about three minutes; then flip and cook other side until it, too, is brown, about two minutes.
8. Serve immediately with weed butter and syrup or hold briefly in warm oven.
9. Once you have learned how to make marijuana pancakes and have eaten them, tell us about your experience in a comment below!
*Note: Serves 4
Below is a video on how to make pancakes. When it comes to making marijuana pancakes you need to replace the regular butter with weed butter.